I'm a fused glass artist and I love to create things.
This blog is about my art, my newest creations and anything that fancies me!

Please feel free to check out my website where I sell all my pieces:
http://www.artisticflair.etsy.com/

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Upcoming Shows - new art

I'm getting ready for two upcoming shows and have come up with some new designs for my fused glass art, finding some fun items along the way.

I found this frame not too long ago and immediately knew that I had to make a vintage-looking cameo for it.


Next, I found some vintage sewing patterns at a local thrift store and came up with these designs. I'm really having fun with these, researching retro fashion clothes and turning them into fused glass art.


This little guy was inspired by my niece's love of unicorns. So cute!

And lastly, some fun lollipop necklaces. These are glass lampwork beads that I made. I've been dabbling in lampworking for a little bit now. Its fun and a change of pace from the fusing.

The two shows I'll be in are Craftin' Outlaws Spring Fling and Eco-Chic Craftacular. Click on the links for more info on these shows.

No comments: